The requirements for entering Guyana are as follows:
Passengers, 12 years and over, must show proof of being “FULLY” vaccinated
Their names, name of vaccine, date vaccine was given and batch# from an accredited health facility must be clearly visible
Last dose of vaccine must be at least fourteen (14) days, prior to travel
Travelers with mixed vaccination regimen are considered vaccinated.
The approved COVID 19 vaccines are as follows:
- Oxford-Astra Zeneca – ChAdOx1 vaccine
- Sputnik V – Gam Covid Vac (1&2)
- Sinopharm – Vero cell BIBP
- Sinovac – Corona Vac
- Pfizer-BioNTec Covid19-BNT162b2
- Moderna – mRNA-1273 vaccine
- Johnson & Johnson – Jansen COVID-19 Ad26CoV2.S Vaccine
Vaccination exemptions shall be applicable for the following reason:
- Passengers, who present a “Letter of Exemption” from a licensed medical practitioner and/or the Covid taskforce in Guyana.
A person is “ONLY” considered fully Vaccinated, 14 days after receiving:
- an approved single dose vaccine
- the second dose of an approved two dose vaccine
- any mix and match combination of approved vaccines, administered at least seventeen (17) days apart.
COVID19 recovered persons must adhere to the following:
- Must present a certificate of clearance from a licensed medical practitioner