The Ministry of Public Works invites sealed bids for the procurement of the following project:
Construction of Storage Bond & Workshop at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport – Phase 2
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure specified in the Procurement Act 2003.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information from, inspect the Bidding Document, and purchase a complete set of Bidding Documents at the Ministry of Public Works (address (1) below) from Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Bids can be purchased from 09:00hrs to 16:30hrs, Mondays to Thursdays, and on Fridays from 09:00 to 15:00 hours.
- A complete set of the bidding documents, in English, may be purchased by interested Bidders at address (1) below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Guyana Dollars (GY$3,000.00). The method of payment will be cash, or by manager’s cheque payable to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Works, Guyana.
- Qualifications requirements include but are not limited to: Bidders registered in Guyana must submit valid Certificates of Compliance from the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) and National Insurance Scheme (NIS).
- The Engineer’s Estimate is GY$37M.
- Bids shall be valid during One Hundred and Twenty (120) days of the date of bid opening.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address (2) below on Tuesday,September 06, 2022, at 09:00hrs.
Address (1) – Purchase and Inspection of Document:
The Accounts Department, Flat Building,
Ministry of Public Works Fort Street, Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana.
Tel: (592) 223 1847 (592) 223 6070 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address (2) – Submission and Opening of Bids:|
The Chairman, National Procurement and Tender Administration Board,
Ministry of Finance, Main & Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana.